Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine Opening in Montana**
* Located in ***Chester, MT*** - 90 miles to Great Falls
* Full time, permanent
* Medical Center is actively recruiting for a full-time Board Certified Rural Family Medicine Physician with womens health and geriatric experience.
* Requirements for this position consist primarily of flexible weekday clinic hours with minimal rotating Emergency Room call coverage per month.
* Opportunities for administrative work such as Chief of Staff and Medical Director roles are available for interested candidates.
* Medical Center offers competitive compensation and benefits including CME and potential opportunity for loan repayment.
* Health Insurance with Dependent Coverage
* 100% covered by employer
* Paid Time Off
* 401K and/or Roth Retirement Plan with up to 4% facility match
* Potential Loan Repayment Plan
* Licenses and Due reimbursement
* CME expense reimbursement up to $5000 per year (depending on schedule)
* Medical Flex Spending Accounts
* Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
* Earning Potential above MGMA Median with base salary plus RVU potential, Sign on, additional bonuses
* Very low cost of living and great opportunity for family lifestyle
Liberty County is home to some wonderful natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Lake Elwell, the Marias River, and the Sweet Grass Hill are all a short drive from town. Glacier National Park and the surrounding area provide close access to the Montana Rocky Mountains and world class site-seeing, hiking, fishing, and hunting.