Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine opening in Rhode Island
Located in West Warwick, RI
10 miles from Providence, RI & 50 miles from Boston, MA
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Executing professional clinical judgment in the care of his/her patients
* On-site patient care, hospital care, and after hours call and coverage
* Minimum of 32 clinical hours on-site; in-patients hospital hours; after hours call and coverage as scheduled
* Schedule will involve some evenings and weekends, and periods of 24-hour call and coverage
* ***Bilingual capacity in Spanish or Laotian is a plus***
* M.D. or D.O. with a completed three-year (minimum) residency in Family Medicine
* Board Certification in Family Medicine within 2 years start of employment
* Full staff appointment/privileges at hospital(s) designated by Agency
* Full, unrestricted license to practice medicine as a physician in RI
* Potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens, respiratory diseases and other infectious diseases, and other biohazards material
* Transportation necessary to hospital
* Clinical environment in ambulatory and hospital based settings
* Access to medical records, selected budget and financial information
* Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package!