Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in southeastern Missouri**
* Located in ***Sikeston, MO*** - just 145 miles from St. Louis!
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician
* Join outpatient clinic with 5 physicians and 3 mid-level providers
* Average schedule is 4.5 days/week
* Base pay of $160,000 + production pay based on net collections, with a 1st year income guarantee of $200,000
* $50,000 sign on bonus
* 2nd year possible Partnership of office
Situated at the crossroads of America's heartland at the intersection of Interstate 55 and 57 at the junctions of U.S. Highways 60, 61 and 62 in the Southeast corner of Missouri. Whether you are just passing through, enjoying a weekend getaway or a longer stay, you'll find Sikeston, Missouri to be the perfect destination! Conveniently located at the intersections of Interstate 55 and Interstate 57/US Highway 60, our community offers affordable accommodations with unique dining and shopping opportunities, festivals, historical and cultural events, and of course southern hospitality!
We extend to you our warmest welcome and invite you to experience all our region has to offer.
Home of the original Lambert's Cafe and the Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo. Lambert's Cafe, voted the "Number One Place to Pig Out" by the Food Network, be prepared for generous portions, a constant stream of pass-arounds, and flying rolls! You can catch some fun... and rolls at one of the country's most entertaining restaurants. Have fun at Missouri's largest rodeo! This 4-day event is held the first full week of August and includes nightly concerts by top country music entertainers. Sikeston Rodeo Grounds.