**Family Medicine opening near Columbia, SC**
* Located in ***Camden, SC*** - just 32 miles from Columbia!
* Service area of 60,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Hospital-affiliated practice
* Outpatient only - no hospital call
* Joining an established, multi-specialty group
* Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus potential
* Sign-On Bonus
* Relocation allowance
* CME allowance and paid time off
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Potential assistance with medical education loans
Kershaw County, SC, is one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work and visit. There are more than 60 historic sites, some dating back as far as the late 1700s, in Camden's Historic District, including parks, cottages, and spacious mansions. Walk the grounds and tour the houses of the Historic Camden Revolutionary War Site, occupied by Lord Cornwallis while in Camden during the Revolutionary War.
Camden is anxious to share yesterdays treasures with today's visitors. The Antiques and Arts District has six antique malls and over a dozen other shops to offer an outstanding selection of antiques and collectibles.
The hospitality of this gracious community will entice you to enjoy this place of history, horses, recreation, festivals, shopping, and dining.
Recognized for its superior facilities and programs, the Recreation Department hosts many state and regional tournaments and is a big draw for local residents. Catering to all age groups, the Recreation Department supervises 34 tennis courts, 31 baseball fields 9 soccer fields, 4 volleyball courts, 3 walking paths and a star struck observatory for the astronomy enthusiast. Sports programs, crafts and instructional courses are available.
And, of course, Camden is the Steeplechase Capital of the World. Spring blossoms with the Carolina Cup, and fall brings the world-famous Colonial Cup Race. Other equine events such as horse shows and polo matches are available throughout the year.