**Family Medicine opening in California - visa eligible**
* Located in ***Madera, CA*** and ***Chowchilla, CA*** - Fresno 25m, Coast 120m, San Fran 160m
* Full-time, permanent position
* Various growth opportunities
* Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care; diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting
* Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans. Review developed plans
* Make and review referrals
* Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts
* Record/dictate, in timely fashion, notes for each patient visit using SOAP format
* Will follow Medical Records guidelines for chart maintenance
* Provide accurate date on encounter form. Read and sign off on all medical records, lab results, other patient data, prior to being filed in patient chart
* Participate in clinician peer review process
* Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested
* Interact with and maintain referral resources
* Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education
* Responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc
* Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting
* Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards
* ***J1 Visa Candidates Accepted!***
* Competitive Compensation with bonus potential!
* Excellent Benefits Package
* Loan repayment opportunities
Medical Center seeks to hire Physicians who are personable, energetic, and compassionate. Our physicians provide medical care to patients by providing personalized, comprehensive, out-patient primary care under the direction of the Medical Director. The Family Medicine Physician delivers primary care and excellent experience to the patients for an out-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
Medical Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in the Central California area. Our integrated care model provides patients with both Behavioral Health and primary care services that include Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Optometry and Dentistry. In addition, we also provide discounted pharmacy services for uninsured patients. Each patient has a health care team working together to provide seamless, coordinated care with the patients overall wellness in mind.
Medical Center provides care for a diverse patient population, which includes all ages, from newborns to the elderly, residents of both urban and rural settings, people of all income levels, and patients with a wide variety of diagnoses. We provide a professional practice management team that focuses on quality and productivity at all levels.