- Seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for an outpatient only opportunity to be employed by the hospital owned clinic.
- The current physicians see about 20-25 patients daily.
- Referral patterns are well-established for this clinic.
- Estimated Call Coverage of 1:7.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In St. Louis Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 2,914 sq ft. Designer decor in a perfectly maintained custom home on the #1 fairway of the finest golf course south of Chicago with lake views and nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location - could it be true? Pinch yourself - your''re not dreaming - this is for real! Lovely drive-up appeal with mature brick-edged landscape; walk-out patio and decks; and wonderfully updated spacious 4 bedroom home. Walk to the tee of Soangetaha Country Club''s fantastic golf course and all the amenities club membership has to offer. This home can be yours for $279,900.
The Community. Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums.Three and a half hours from St. Louis, Missouri.
The Employer. a 173-bed hospital located in Northern Illinois, 40 miles south of Quad Cities, 35 miles north of Peoria and 175 miles west of Chicago. The hospital has more than 550 dedicated employees and more than 70 diversified physicians on staff working hard to care for patients within their own community. This hospital opened in 1982 and serves the city of Galesburg and a four-county area in western Illinois providing a total service population of 135,000. A new medical office building was completed in 2002 and is located on the hospital campus.
Closest Major City
- 155 miles to Madison, WI
- 157 miles to Chicago, IL
- 161 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 193 miles to Milwaukee, WI
Colleges and Universities
- Black Hawk College (about 37 miles; Moline, IL; Full-time enrollment: 5,086)
- Western Illinois University (about 38 miles; Macomb, IL; FT enrollment: 10,755)
- Augustana College (about 40 miles; Rock Island, IL; FT enrollment: 2,555)
- Eastern Iowa Community College District (about 41 miles; Davenport, IA; FT enrollment: 5,50
- The Galesburg area is just plain beautiful.
- With its historic Lake Storey Recreational Area, the Spoon River watershed and the Snakeden Hollow State Fish and Wildlife Area, there are plenty of options if you want to get out in the woods or out on the water.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter
- Attic Antique Shop
- The Galesburg Antiques Mall Co
- Klassy Kids & More
- Out of Control Closet