Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Medicine in California
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected community hospital Family Medicine residency program seeking a core faculty physician to join its growing team. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a dynamic faculty of 9 full/part-time physicians and a clinical pharmacist
* Embrace a satisfying career as an academic physician and impact the development of young physicians
* Help strengthen this newer program of 7 resident physicians per class
* Teach residents, medical students and pharmacy students in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Obstetrics is optional
* Participate in didactic education, including lectures, curriculum development and resident mentorship
* Abundant diverse pathology including a large underserved patient population
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded additional residency programs in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on, loan assistance, relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...