- Location: Upstate New York (1-hr south of Rochester, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.)
- Compensation: $150,000/year - $200,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages several leading community health centers in upstate New York. They specialize in Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision, and Dental Care. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for board certified Family Practitioners to join one of their federally qualified health centers 1-hr south of Rochester, NY. The candidate will be joining a current team of 2 Primary Care Physicians, 1 Pediatrician, 3-Mid Levels, and 2 Dental Care providers.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.