Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Chattanooga, Tennessee. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. We invite Family Practice and Internal Medicine trained physicians to apply.
- Flexible schedule allows you to create your ideal work-life balance
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program, with uncapped bonus potential
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...