Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A new locum tenens family medicine opportunity is now available in Arizona. The assignment schedule is four days per week with one Saturday shift per month. The physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day. The facility uses paper charting. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active AZ state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Charting: Paper
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...