An established facility seeks to hire board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physicians who are mission-driven, personable, energetic, compassionate, and can provide high-quality care while meeting productivity targets. Ideal candidates are mission-focused; flexible with their time, work locations, and have the ability to provide coverage while working within a group practice; highly energetic; creative in problem-solving approaches; quality focused, and see the provision of services to underserved populations as part of their career goals. JOB ID #43872
- Outpatient only, Employed opportunity
- M-F 8-5
- 20+ patients per day
- H-1 Available
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
All-Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants