- Location: About 15 miles west of Los Angeles, CA - The office is located in the highest building in the city and overlooks the Catalina, Malibu.
- Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine (preferred) / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified (preferred) / Eligible in related specialty
- Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Census: 30 patients per shift
- EMR: DrChrono (#1 iPad used EMR)
- Call: Yes, (TBD)
- Office Setting: On-site Lab, Office Equipment (Siemens/GE), 2-D Echos of the Heart, Bone Scans, Chest X-ray, etc.
- Compensation: up to $17,000/month (negotiable)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, profit sharing (eventually), relocation assistance (if needed)
Our client is a Family Medicine doctor who manages a solo practice for the last 15 years. His practice is affiliated with UCLA and St. John’s Hospital. He joined this practice after residency about 15 years ago and pretty much works every day of the week. His practice comprises of 75% Primary Care (office) and 25% Concierge Medicine. He is looking to hire someone who would like to join his practice full-time and is maybe open to the idea of buying it from him down the line.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.