This job is archived
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join a large multi-specialty group of over 100 providers.
- Partnership track is available.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Portland. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath 2,794 sq ft home is gorgeous & private rural living! Serene tree views surround 1.37 acre estate. Well-manicured gardens w/ paths, sitting areas & huge patio. Finished 3-car garage & half bath, w/ guest suite above. Features media rm, open layout & private master suite. Travertine tile, granite, marble, hardwood, vaulted, light dimmers, skylights, custom doors & finishes, propane fireplace, GEO Spring Hybrid hot water tank. Plus more. Only 15 min to town. This home can be yours for $495,000
The Community. Springfield/Eugene is 100 miles south of Portland, 280 miles south of Seattle and 525 miles north of San Francisco. Springfield/Eugene offers many outdoor activities, a performing arts center, wineries, 3 public school systems and is home to, among others, the University of OR and Oregon State University.
The Employer. an acute-care, 113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the Lane County area. The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).Closest Major City
- 104 miles to Portland, OR
- 248 miles to Seattle, WA
- 304 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 338 miles to Boise, ID
- University of Oregon (about 5 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329)
- Linn-Benton Community College (about 38 miles; Albany, OR; FT enrollment: 4,511)
- Oregon State University (about 38 miles; Corvallis, OR; FT enrollment: 23,206)
- Western Oregon University (about 57 miles; Monmouth, OR; FT enrollment: 5,131)
- Willamalane Park and Recreation District maintains and operates more than 45 parks and facilities and offers classes and events for people of all ages ages
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Shoppes at Gateway
- Kohl's Springfield