- Seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physicians to join an established clinic in the area.
- This is a great location for small town life with big city access.
- Potential Call 1:6 - clinic call only
- Existing office space in an established practice
- Clinic conveniently located beside Henderson County Community Hospital
- Joining 2 other physicians and 3 advanced practitioners
- Hospital has newly renovated surgery suite
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Nashville. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. Looking for that property that would allow you to entertain? This might be it. This home has over 4000 sq feet with triple level deck, in-ground swimming pool (New Liner), Dock, circle drive as well as a garage that you can raise both doors and drive through. This home has one of the best views on Beach lake, absolutely gorgeous, inside you will find 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 2 half baths, the 4th bedroom could be used as a rec room or bedroom since it also has a large walk in cedar lined closet. Master bath has sunken whirlpool tub, sauna, double vanity, large shower and of course a large walk in closet which is also cedar lined. This home can be yours for $599,999
The Community. Nearby Jackson, a 20-minute drive via I-40, is the home of numerous community activities. Sports and culture also figure into the area's lifestyle.A full array of extra-curricular activities fortifies the development of children attending both City and County School Systems.
Nine public schools and two private schools operate in the area, offering both religion-based and non-sectarian education to the community.
The Employer. a 45-bed, full service facility, located in Lexington, TN, accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
An American Heart Association “Get With The Guidelines” hospital, HCCH had been providing quality care to West Tennessee residents since 1958.
HCCH offers emergency care, general surgery, vascular and cataract procedures, cardiology services, MRI and CT scans, ultrasound and a full service laboratory and pharmacy on site.
Closest Major City
- 97 miles to Nashville, TN
- 99 miles to Memphis, TN
- 172 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 229 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 233 miles to Louisville, KY
Colleges and Universities
- Jackson State Community College (about 22 miles; Jackson, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,958)
- Union University (about 27 miles; Jackson, TN; FT enrollment: 4,051)
- Bethel University (about 35 miles; McKenzie, TN; FT enrollment: 5,878)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 55 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- Dyersburg State Community College (about 63 miles; Dyersburg, TN; FT enrollment: 2,211)
- Murray State University (about 67 miles; Murray, KY; FT enrollment: 8,930)
- Lexington Park & Recreation Center has many wonderful programs for the entire family from Aquatics to Sports and Art Programs to Summer Camp.
- Lexington is home to 25 parks
- WalMart Super Center
- Beechlake Shopping Center
- Davis' Clothing - Davis Dry Goods
- Hill Top Market Place
- Town & Country Flower & Gift