Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Practice (SA190400) Cartersville, Georgia (elthtr)
ESR Healthcare Recruitment
Family Practice (SA190400) Cartersville, Georgia
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Practice physician to practice office and hospital based medicine in their Cartersville office. The candidate should also be American trained. Designed for immediate growth and success, this salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the Harbin Clinic administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
Join 8 physicians in a well-established and high-volume practice
• Outpatient only
• Exceptional subspecialty support
• Competitive compensation, full benefits, and a two-year partnership track
• World-class team of 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment
• Advanced EHR system; lab and imaging onsite
Cartersville and the Clinic offer physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only Cartersville can offer.
• Just 30 minutes north of Atlanta along I-75 and nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
• Cartersville is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by
the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
Ready for a change? I hope you are doing well! Our firm does permanent placements nationwide. I’m working with many clients and candidates and would love to discuss our open jobs with you if you are looking for a new job.IT IS A 5 STEP PROCESS:*** 1. Check all our active jobs and company profile here:http://www.careermd.com/physicians/careerfairs/employersnapshot.aspx?pid=244502474https://ww...