Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Practice in CA - A Facility in California is Seeking a Locums Family/Internal Medicine Physician
A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will include weekday and weekend shifts, and you will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a CA state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekday and weekend shifts
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...