This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this attractive, family-friendly community located near Minneapolis. Excellent family amenities include great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing, and golfing.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Call is two to three times per month
- 4.5 day work week
- Hospital is adjacent to clinic
- Full back up from all sub-specialties
- Academic appointment may be available
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Only 60 miles from Minneapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail