Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Practice in TX - Temporary Position in TX for a Family/Internal Medicine Physician (CPH# JOB-2503868)
A Texas-based clinic is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who would be interested in a long-term opportunity. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active TX state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with no call, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Practice Fusion.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Practice Fusion EMR
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...