Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Practice in GA - A Facility in GA is Looking for a Locum Tenens Family Medicine Physician (CPH# JOB-2503937)
We are currently helping a facility in Georgia that is in need of a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 10 am to 7 pm and call is not a requirement. You will see 25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. The covering physician must have a GA state medical license. The EMR is Athena.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 10 am to 7 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Athena
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...