Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Practice in WA - A Facility in WA is Searching for a Temporary Family Medicine Physician (CPH# JOB-2503988)
An established facility in Washington is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use Misys EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call. The physician will see 18 - 25 patients per day. You must have a WA state medical license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Misys
- Caseload: 18 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...