Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Practice in VA - A Facility in Virginia Requires a Locums Family/Internal Medicine Physician (CPH# JOB-2503993)
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active VA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and there is no call. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...