- Location: Northern Illinois (15 mins from Moline, IL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Census: 20-24 pts
- Call: 1:7
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, RVU’s, Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus)
- Compensation: $180,000/year – $230,000/year (approx.)
Our client currently manages a 150-bed community based hospital in Northern Illinois. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their affiliated outpatient clinics across the street from the hospital. The clinic currently houses 3 exam rooms and an office. The provider will be joining a team of 3 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.