- Location: Central Illinois (50 mins southeast of Decatur, IL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Block Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) **4-days per week acceptable**
- Call: TBD (flexible)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient medical clinics. This position will be supported by 2 experienced APPs and will offer the chance to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.