Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Inpatient Primary Care Physician
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Las Vegas, Nevada. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers inpatient primary care in post-acute settings nationwide. Gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your desired lifestyle and career goals. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN?our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you flexibility, opportunities for growth and the support you need to provide unmatched patient care.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPSâ€”gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...