The Community: Thriving city of 300k located on the Gulf of Mexico with an average monthly temperature of 75 degrees!
-No state income tax
- Cost of living that’s 13% below the U.S. National Average - $150,000 average home price
- Diverse Economy: Oil & Natural Resources, Shipping/Port-related Industries, Military, Education, Healthcare, Construction, and Tourism
- Ranked 4th in Best Cities for Job Growth by Forbes Magazine
- 65,000 jobs (projected) over the next 10 years!
- State University with 11,000 students
- New $65M High School Built from Recently Approved School Bond
- Live the Active Outdoor Lifestyle Everyday! - Sailing, surfing, wind sailing, paddle
boarding, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, etc or just relaxing on the beaches!
I personally met each physician in the practice and would like to discuss with you my firsthand impressions of the group and their needs. If you would like more information, please call me, Marc Scarlata , at your earliest convenience, or email your CV with the best day/time for a brief conversation