- Location: Southern Maine (1-hr south of Bangor, ME)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active ME license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification/Eligibility in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:30am-5pm)
- Census: 15-18 pts
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Assistance = $15,000, Sign-On Bonus = $20,000)
- Compensation: up to $200,000/year (approx.)
Our client operates successful health center in the greater Hancock County region of Maine. As of right now, there is an immediate need for a qualified Family Medicine physician to join a reputable team of 2 Primary Care Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.