Employed Family Medicine:
- Outpatient / No OB, IP or ER work
- Great Quality of Life, Collegial and Supportive Work Environment
- $221,500 Salary "plus" Production and Comprehensive Benefits
- FQHC/Student Loan Assistance
- $100,000 Sign On Bonus
- Hospitalist Service to Manage Inpatients
This is a nice rural setting but close to a big city; less than 1 hour. “They call it America’s heartland because the friendliness of the people, the focus on families and the quality of life." This Minnesota community offers some of the best lake Walleye fishing in the region, and a lifestyle that will be envied by others. Enjoy living on the lake, local golf, sail boarding, and hunting/camping in the numerous State Parks. If you want an escape to the city, it is less than one hour away. Settle down in a safe and family friendly community that sends 95% of their high schools students to college each year.