Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a team of two physicians and two advanced practitioners. The opportunity encompasses the full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient family medicine, including the provision of Emergency Department services. Come join a very well respected group in North West Iowa where you can achieve clinical and service excellence. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #42346
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- OB not required
- Office Visits: Annual office visits 26,348
- Specialty clinics offered include mammography, urology, orthopedic, ob/gyn, uro gyn, cardiology, podiatry, vascular and ENT services
- The clinic and hospital are connected which makes for more efficient collaboration
- Medicare-certified rural health clinic
- Visa Candidates and New Graduates welcomed to apply
Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
Must be Licensed by IA Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
Medical degree or an equivalent foreign degree as determined by a written evaluation
- SALARY and COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Competitive guaranteed salary and Physician Benefit package including health insurance, CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation Reimbursement and a Student Loan Repayment Option is available.
- Lyon County IA
- Family oriented communities
- Excellent outdoor activities
- School systems within Lyon County receive state and national recognition for outstanding academic, athletic and musical achievement
- About 30 miles from Sioux Falls, SD, a metropolitan community of 250,000 with numerous cultural events and shopping opportunities