Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a team of two physicians and two advanced practitioners Job ID #42346
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- OB not required
- Office Visits: Annual office visits 26,348
- Specialty clinics offered include mammography, urology, orthopedic, ob/gyn, uro gyn, cardiology, podiatry, vascular and ENT services
- The clinic and hospital are connected which makes for more efficient collaboration, Medicare-certified rural health clinic
- Visa Candidates and New Graduates welcomed to apply
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Competitive guaranteed salary and Physician Benefit package including health insurance, CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation Reimbursement and a Student Loan Repayment Option is available.
- Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities, School systems within Lyon County receive state and national recognition for outstanding academic, athletic and musical achievement
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants