It’s time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted. At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real “Patient Centered Medical Home”. Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns. In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job">Overview
Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates. Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job">Qualifications
Education for Physician:
- Medical school graduate
Experience for Physician:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification)
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA number
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Conducts on-site sick call and chronic care clinics, as established by Medical Director.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./ARNP, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer