This job is archived
Family Medicine physician needed for top community health organization in NYC.
- The center provides 100% outpatient care to patients of all ages (0-100)
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 8a-4pm or 9a-5p with 1 rotated evening per week(later start) and 1 Saturday per month
- All providers are based at one-site unless taking on additional shifts for additional compensation
- 40 hours per week is full-time, anything over 40 hours is paid at time and half
- Opportunity to see a diverse patient base along with specialty cases if desired: women's health, family planning, LARCs/IUDs, HIV/Hep Care, general adult chronic illness, addiction treatment etc.
- Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits package. Additional shifts are available for over-time pay.
- As an FQHC, providers will be eligible to apply through the NHSC and DANYS student loan forgiveness programs.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply