- Location: Upstate New York (50 mins west from Syracuse, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:6
- EMR: Medent
- Census: 22 pts per shift
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation, Sign-on Bonus)
- Compensation: $180,000/year – $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a 132-bed acute care hospital in upstate New York. They are currently taking immediate considerations for a Family Medicine physician to join one of their affiliated outpatient offices in the same town. The candidate will be joining a growing team of 4-6 providers and 2 mid-levels.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.