Family Medicine for residency Core Faculty. is seeking ABMS certified Family Medicine physician. Job ID#41756
- Should have keen interest in resident education for our growing resident community-based program that has achieved initial ACGME accreditation and opened in July 2017.
- The job will focus on a broad array of primary care and Family Medicine problems and teaching of residents about 40-50% of the time.
- The characteristics of applicants include adaptability, creativity, personable characteristics as well as an enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- This is an exciting opportunity to participate in building a residency program site in conjunction with an experienced program director that previously ran a resident continuity clinic and will help with the clinic.
• Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics, Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings, Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants