This job is archived
- Named Top Hospital (2016) by the Leapfrog Group
- Work in a collaborative environment with the established Primary Care Team in a progressive, award-winning, hospital.
- More than 290,000 outpatient visits seen annually
- Highly competitive base salary for the region
- Strong sign-on bonus with benefits package that includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, relocation, paid CME time and vacation which totals 5 week off per year
- Reasonable patient volume expectations—control your own destiny
- New graduates as well as physicians considering part time positions are encouraged to apply
- Region is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks
- Family friendly, safe neighborhoods with excellent school systems
- Within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC. International airport is 30 minutes away
- Easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, kayaking, and hiking in the Berkshires and Vermont
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md