Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Practice in CA - Family Medicine Physician Required for Locums Coverage in California
A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of 8-hour to 10-hour shifts, with occasional Saturdays, and call is not a requirement. You will see an average of 21 patients per day. The EMR system is NextGen. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and CPR certification. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 8-hour to 10-hour shifts
- No call
- Occasional Saturday shifts
- Must have BLS and CPR certification
- NextGen EMR
- 21 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...