- Location: Central New Mexico (greater Albuquerque, NM area)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NM license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Census: 18-20 pts
- EMR: EPIC
- Duration: Oct 1st – ongoing (minimum commitment of 6-months to 1-year)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages several leading health care centers in the greater Albuquerque area. In addition to Primary Care, their offices offers Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Urgent Care, and Palliative Care services. As of now, their team is expanding and they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join their practice. The minimum required amount of coverage is 6-months to 1-year. There is a high interest in hiring a permanent candidate by the end of this period.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.