Right now, Medical Search International is in search of Primary Care Physicians (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) to work a full-time schedule located within a Community Health Center in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area of California! The center is open from Monday – Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (except Holidays) and closed Sunday and from 12:30pm to 1:30pm (for lunch each day). Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area (About 40 miles west of Petaluma, CA; located within Marin County, CA)
- Requirements: Active/Unrestricted CA medical license, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
- When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential
- Schedule: 9:00am to 5:00pm, 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Compensation: upwards of $16,000/month (negotiable)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
Our client manages a Family Medicine outpatient clinic seeing patients of all age groups. They strive to provide a medical home for patients, ensuring that they experience continuity of care and have a secure place to come for all of their healthcare needs. Some common treatments include: well child care, adult care, prenatal care, and trauma care. As of right now, they are searching for qualified Primary Care Physicians
to join their growing practice as full-time physician contractors
To be considered, please provide an updated CV
with contact information to [Register to View]
so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV
be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.