- Employment model - no business/management hassles within your practice
- Variety of settings available - outpatient or traditional
- Great benefits offering and rewarding compensation structure
- Stable and growing organization
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon offers quality facilities and staff, including most specialty needs and access to its patient population
With a population of 15,000 residents, Lebanon is a tremendous family-oriented community located just a quick drive northeast of Springfield, MO. From the great outdoors to the great indoors, Lebanon offers its residents and visitors a wide variety of choices. Fishing, hiking, hunting, concerts, shows, pieces of America's storied history, and much more all can be found in the Lebanon area.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children?s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
For additional details, please contact:
Michele [Register to View] ID#: MG-1807-77472