This Health System between Atlanta and the Alabama state line is seeking 3 Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Emergency Medicine Physicians for two Urgent Care settings. 12 hour shifts (8a – 8p). This is a full time, employed position. We offer a competitive compensation package plus bonus potential, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Clinics operate 7 days a week: M – F, 8 AM to 8 PM; Weekends, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Position works a flexible, block schedule; includes some weekend work
- Urgent Care includes:
- On-site digital x-ray
- Minor suturing
- Seeing at least 4 patients per hour on a normal day
- Nurse Practitioner onsite at Carrollton location as well
- Needs DOT certification – may be obtained within 90 days of onboarding
- Need to have a year or two of post-residency experience, as they’ll often be the solo provider
- Greenway EMR
- Hospital is currently transitioning to EPIC EMR (inpatient & outpatient)
- Full time position, paid hourly with bonus potential & full benefits
- Carrollton: about 40 miles west of Atlanta; 2 providers in clinic from 8am – 6pm on weekdays
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
For more information, please [Register to View]