- Forest Park Clinic in Mason City
- Mercy Family Clinic in Clear Lake
- Mercy Family Clinic in Forest City
- Palo Alto County Health Systems- Emmetsburg
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center- Osage
- Hansen Family Hospital- Iowa Falls
- Mercy Medical Center- New Hampton (with OB)
- Hancock County Health Systems- Britt
As a Family Medicine physician with Mercy Medical Center- North Iowa, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, outstanding benefits program and relocation. Loan assistance and commencement bonus are negotiable.
YOUR PRACTICE…YOUR LIFE…YOUR CHOICE…CHOOSE MERCY!
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of a medical/osteopathic medical school is required. Demonstrated competency as a physician by completion of an appropriate residency program; board certified or board eligible. Must be able to obtain Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa medical staff privileges. Above average communication skills. Ability to work with a team. Licensed or eligible for State of Iowa physician license; Iowa Controlled Substance Certificate and Federal DEA Certificate.
NOTE: All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen.