Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Spokane, Washington. We are seeking board certified or board eligible Geriatric, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians with an interest in geriatric care. This physician will perform patient rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities in the Spokane area. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region. Spokane is located in Eastern Washington about 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of the Canadian border. The area offers everything outdoors including hiking, fishing and skiing. The region sees more distinguishable four seasons than the western part of Washington state which translates to more sunny days, less rainy days! We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great practice, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...