This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine to join one of its many outpatient facilities. Job features include the following.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine only
- Outpatient only
- Hospital employed with rich benefits package
- Work with one other physician
- Competitive pay
- Medical malpractice with tail coverage
- Very little staff turnover, most have been there 12 years
- Practice started in 1992, husband medically retired in 2010. Beautiful office.
- See adolescents to age 72
- Athena EMR
- 15% Medicare, rest is Blue Cross.
- Castle door, beautiful view of Oak Mountain
- Clia wave testing, dermatology procedures
- Turn 4 -5 new patients away per day, not taking new patients
- Current physician sees 26 – 32 patients per day. Patients scheduled 8 – 4 with no patients schedule from 11 – 1.
- Weekend outpatient only call 1:4.
- Willing to see walk-ins
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account
- Paid CME allowance
- Paid license and permits
- Big city metro amenities at their finest
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation
- Wonderful school systems and major universities
- On 280 corridor in Shelby county just south of Birmingham. Very high income neighborhood.
This health system is part of the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please [Register to View]