Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sound Physicians/Echo Locum Tenens has emergent hospitalist needs to fill at Memorial Hermann Northeast in Humble (Houston), TX.
• 255-bed facility
• Open ICU, hospitalists round in ICU
• Average patient census is 16-22 per provider / shift
• Procedures: (Not required for day shifts) Arterial Lines, Central Lines, EKG interpretation, Intubation, Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis
• Standard Hospitalist practice. Hospitalists will be 1st responder for codes
• FP / IM
• 4 day teams (6a-6p) / 1 swing team / 1 night team (6p-6a)
• Locum Tenens providers need to be able to work a minimum of 7 shifts per month
• Credentialing timeframe is approximately 90 days
Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble (Houston), Texas is seeking to fill its growing need for hospitalist coverage. Enjoy a warmer climate this winter while earning great pay in a state of the art facility that is just minutes away from the international destination of Houston, TX, offering a world class array of culture, history, and entertainment!
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.