- Location: Northern New York (35 mins south of Watertown, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification/Eligibility in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Assistance, sign-on bonus)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $270,000/year
Our client operates a medical center in Northern New York that consists of a 25-bed critical access hospital and a 160-bed nursing home facility. In addition to outpatient offices and a 24/7 Emergency Department, this client employs over 650 employees. As of right now, there is a need for full-time Family Practitioners to join this growing network of providers. The hired physician will work in an outpatient setting located on the main campus of the medical center.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.