Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Practice in VA - A Locum Tenens Family Medicine Physician is Needed in VA
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday, with shared call. You will see 17-22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include inpatient and outpatient treatment. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner and CPSI.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- VA state license needed
- 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Shared call
- Cerner and CPSI EMR
- 17-22 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...