This Health System, just west of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for their office in Buchanan, GA. Features of the position are shown below.
- Currently 2 physicians and 1 PA
- 7am – 5pm
- The providers staggers their start/end times
- 100% Outpatient
- 20 to 25 patients / day (on avg)
- Possibility to do minor procedures in office:
- Skin biopsies
- Minor trauma
- Joint injections
- Greenway EMR
- The hospital is currently transitioning to EPIC EMR (inpatient & outpatient)
- Opportunity for a doctor that has an interest in Women’s Health (annual exams; no OB)
- Will be moving into brand new facilities directly on Hwy 27 in 2018
The Health System is a nonprofit regional health system serving a nine-county area of west Georgia and east Alabama. The medical staff is comprised of more than 300 physicians representing 37 unique medical specialties. Facilities include the 202-bed acute care, flagship hospital, the 40-bed acute care satellite hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital, and the 52-bed behavioral health facility.
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
For more information, please contact