This job is archived
Join a team of 3 highly-regarded physicians. The new physician can expect to have a vibrant practice as there is a well-defined need for family medicine.
- This beautiful hospital and clinic have served the community since 1955.
- Call is 1:4.
- No Obstetrics
- Emergency room coverage 24/7.
- Teaching opportunities are available as relationships with the local high school and Rend Lake College allow students to take Certified Nursing Assistant classes and job shadow in many fields.
Our Family Medicine physicians enjoy:
- Illinois' largest state park comprised of nearly 20,000 acres of forested hills, lakes, and ponds. The park hosts numerous dog trials and is situated near the edge of the vast Shawnee National Forest.
- World-class arts, sports, and entertainment available in nearby St. Louis (70 miles).
Big cities may be the choice for some physicians, but recent studies have shown that more and more family medicine physicians prefer smaller locations that offer desirable practice settings and wonderful family opportunities.
Contact Diana Stellhorn to learn more!
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.