This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for its office in Clanton, AL (55 miles south). Job features include the following.
- Existing group with FM and two IMs
- Physician retiring in August
- 1600 established patients seen in last two years from retiring MD
- Employment for three years
- Pathway to partnership, can join partnership with nothing out of pocket
- CME paid time off
- Vacation time flexible, minimum two weeks, could take more
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long term and short term disability
- American or internationally trained
- Practice started in 1980, no one has left. The newest physician, has been there 18 years.
- NP starting
- See 30 to 60 patients per day based on physician’s preference
- EMR: MediSys
- In office lab, digital x-ray, EKGs
- No Medicaid, 40% Medicare, 35% Blue Cross, 25% Commercial or Medicare HMO, 2% private pay
- Practice so busy they don’t advertise
- Central location, ½ mile from hospital
- Clanton is half way between Birmingham and Montgomery
- Typical day from 7:50 – 5:15
- Small town and small community
- Know patients and a cordial family type atmosphere
This health system is part of the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please contact