- Outpatient practice with shared phone call (1:28)
- Compensation Model consists of base salary, quality bonus, and productivity (wRVU) incentive
- Full-time opportunity (4.5 days/week)
- Average 17-20 patients per day / EPIC EMR
- Group is part of a Major University Healthcare System
- Specialists visit these offices in the following specialties: Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Hepatology, Pain Management, Pulmonary and Neurosurgery
- Practice contributes to University Hospital’s and Clinic research, Health education and Community service mission.
- Choose from multiple Bay Area Locations!
- Live in Silicon Valley, East Bay, near Berkeley, or Oakland.
- Be within minutes of Downtown San Francisco
- Immediate access to both Marin and Napa Counties – Wine Country in your Backyard!
- Community offers a progressive and eclectic citizen population with multi-cultural amenities
- Professional and Collegiate Sports at their best with Giants, Oakland A’s Baseball, Golden State Warriors Basketball and Cal Football
- Enjoy the benefits of being neighbors with Berkeley; famous around the globe for scientific exploration, free speech, fine arts and academic excellence
- Incredible cuisine, unique shopping and cultural diversity – choose to live in a number of different neighborhoods and communities to fit your personal needs
- Access to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park
- Northern California Coast just beyond the city limits
If it catches your eye and you would like to know additional information about the position, please send a current CV to [Register to View] I can be reach by phone during business hours at [Register to View] .
If you have an active, pending or inactive California License and 2+ years of experience, you will be considered for this position immediately.