Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Medicine in Massachusetts
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and financially sound mid-sized health center 20 miles north of Boston. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a highly engaged and innovative practice with experienced colleagues in a highly desirable, residential location
* Mid-sized health center in a historic 3-story building
* Phone call only
* 100% outpatient
* Work alongside 4-6 other experienced and respectable physicians and advanced practitioners
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm and 3 Saturdays/year, 9:00 am-1:00 pm
* Additional hours available if desired on a per diem basis
* H1-B and J-1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply
* Compensation commensurate upon skill set and experience starting at $180K
* Full and comprehensive benefit package offered including health, dental, CME, PTO, life, short-term disability and NHSC loan repayment
* Located in the historic town of Salem
* Vicinity has a local university, an abundant amount of recreational activities, restaurants, parks, shopping, museums and much more!
* Safe neighborhoods and a great place to raise a family
* City population of around 42k
* Located right along the ocean
* 20 miles north of Boston, Massachusetts
Email updated CV to [Register to View]
to learn more!
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...