Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This South Carolina coastal Medical Center is assisting two primary care clinics in their search for Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians.
Immediate Need for a Primary Care Physician to join an Employed Practice in southeastern NC!
• Join a fast-paced, high-volume group
• Excellent opportunity to work with very well-established, highly-respected physicians treating all ages.
• Call shared among 3 providers
• Clinic hours of M-F – 8 to 5
• Four locations, 2 in Little River, SC; 1 in Callabash, NC; & 1 in Tabor City, NC
• Physicians with active NC and/or SC highly desired!
• HCA physician services offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package.
Tabor City, NC is known as the "Yam Capital of the World. It is located just north of the North Carolina/South Carolina line, about 39 miles (63 km) north of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and is just north of Loris, South Carolina. The population was 3,979 as of the 2010 census.
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...